- MODEL AE1007-EB
- COLOUR: BLUE
- LENGTH 460 cm
- WIDTH 81 cm
- WEIGHT 24 KG
- PERSON/S 1 OR 2
- MAX. WEIGHT 249 KG
- CHAMBERS 6
- FOLDED SIZE 89 X 53 X 30 cm
Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
Easy To Set Up: Pre-Assembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric
Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- 2 High-back seats w/ inflatable lumbar support
- D-ring tie downs
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Duffel Bag w/ removable shoulder straps
- 2 High-back Lumbar Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- *Pump and paddle sold separately*