Features Drop-stitch Technology!
As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
- MODEL AE1009-XE
- COLOR BLUE/ORANGE
- LENGTH 400 cm
- WIDTH 81 cm
- WEIGHT 19 KG
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 204 KG
- CHAMBERS 9
- FOLDED SIZE 79 X 41 X 25 cm
Good Stability: Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
Multiple Chambers: 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
Comfortable: Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction.
- Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support
- Rudder Mount for adding the AdvancedTrak™ Kayak Rudder Kit AE4005
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Molded rubber handles
- Hard edge bow and stern
- Welded seams
- Bungee deck lacing
- Neoprene knuckle guard
- Massive storage compartment
- Reinforced bow and stern
- Skeg/tracking fin
- D-ring tie downs
- Adjustable Foot brace
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Rudder Mount
- High-back Lumbar Seat
- Duffel Bag with removable shoulder straps
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- *Pump and paddle sold separately*